Junior Sales Executive
We’re a software and services company on a growth trajectory with 25+ years of experience in delivering world-class location and data software and expertise to customers in the public and private sector
Following a re-organisation early 2018, the company has had a hugely successful 2019 – all down to an amazing group of people. We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success. We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment.
What do we do? In short, we solve complex data problems to help our customers make better and faster decisions. We do this through our team of data consultants who undertake cutting edge R&D projects or work with customers to find the best data modelling approach, architecture and standards so they’re able to make use of their data. Or, through our software products where we enable customers to search for, and then visualise, data so they have great situational awareness and can make better decisions.
You’re not looking for a standard 9-5 role. You want the best of both worlds: a start-up mentality with disruptive thinking, but with the security of a profitable, larger company, with a solid customer base and financial stability. You believe you have the potential to succeed. You want to push your boundaries but acknowledge that success comes through hard work, a positive attitude, and being surrounded by a great team that refuses to sit back and wait for opportunities to come to them.
The Junior Sales Executive role would be suited to a recent graduate, or even someone who has had a few years work experience in the sales space. The most important thing is that you love what you do and have a passion for exploring and pushing the boundaries, while having fun.
Progression into a rewarding sales role is possible and will be encouraged. We empower our people to bring their best to work every day, so the level of responsibility is completely up to the candidate to make this job whatever it needs to be to grow the company.
This role is all about energy and performance to maximise our sales & marketing effectiveness. To do this, the right candidate must demonstrate the ability to use their initiative to get things done, knowing that the company cannot grow unless they make things happen.
- Supporting the sales team to win new work across the whole sales lifecycle, from working with the sales team to write and coordinate bids with input from across the whole business, to providing customers with key information when required and liaising with customers to set up meetings
- Ensuring the CRM is up-to-date and managed effectively
- Coordinate key internal sales and management meetings working closely with the sales team, sales director, and CEO.
- Provide marketing support for the company across all digital (website & social media) and non-digital channels.
- Monitor key industry forums, research the industry to stay abreast of developments in the market and feed into the sales team to enhance lead generation
- Training & development to support you and your career
- Medical & life insurance, plus attractive company pension
- 25 days holiday plus your birthday as holiday
- Annual company bonus scheme (company and individual)
- Subsidised gym membership, with lunchtime circuit training three times a week
- A casual work environment and flexible working with core hours 10:00 – 15:00. You tell us how you work best including the ability to work from home
- Regular social events including “first of the month” drinks, monthly charity days, BBQ’s and much more
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Onsite car park
- Perkbox membership to help you with your everyday purchases
- Free Eye Tests, as well as contribution towards glasses costs