Join the Growth Story at Envitia
Envitia is a digital services and software company that solves complex data challenges. Our mission is to empower organisations to harness the full potential of data to help build a better world.
With deep technical expertise borne out of 35 years of geospatial data heritage, Envitia is a leading provider of consultancy, engineering and software to help clients drive business impact from data. Our primary markets are Defence, Public Sector and CNI. We work with any customers with data challenges and complex digital environments.
Why we are different? We bring the agility and customer focus of an SME, combined with the credibility and expertise earned from 35 years of solving complex data problems in high-trust environments.
As part of Envitia exciting growth plans, our Consulting team is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our technology advisory practice.
Reporting to the Head of Consulting, the Senior Consultant will be responsible for providing technology and digital advisory consulting to our clients.
You will need to have some experience in the Central Government and/or Defense domains, and ideally some experience in heavy industries – either Critical National Infrastructure, Transportation, Logistics, Energy, Utilities or Capital Investment.
- Supporting our clients to understand their requirements to deliver their business transformation programmes.
- Develop technology views to describe all aspects of a client’s organisation including its Business, Applications, Data and Infrastructure.
- Delivering industry-leading business and digital solutions to our clients.
- Definition, documentation and education of key architecture principles and ways of working.
- Horizon scan for new technologies and trends that can improve the performance of our clients, providing practical advice and best practices to deliver improved business performance.
- Balance commercial perspectives alongside technical drivers to ensure the proposed technology roadmaps are fit for purpose given the business objectives.
- Experience working in a consulting business, setting strategic technical and business direction for clients.
- Broad technology experience across the Business, Data, Applications and Infrastructure domains.
- Confident at bridging the gap between the technical and non-technical, mediating between people and communicating with stakeholders at all levels to build a consensus.
- C-Suite level stakeholder management skills demonstrating relevant leadership experience.
- Experience working in the either the public sector or defence markets would be an advantage.
Security Clearance Requirements
The successful candidate will be required to go through an SC security clearance.
What it’s like to work at Envita
We are a business which lives by its values. You will join a growing team who are friendly, dynamic, and supportive. We encourage passion, accountability, and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. Envitia runs regular social events where it’s a real opportunity to network and grow together as a business. As well as this we offer:
- 25 days’ holiday plus birthday off
- Flexible working environment
- 2 charity and fundraising days each year to get involved in projects important to you
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free parking when onsite
- Perbox subscription
- £20 month towards a gym or health club of your choice