Join the Growth Story at Envitia
We’re a software and services company on a growth trajectory with 25+ years of experience in delivering world-class location and data software and expertise to customers in the public and private sector.
We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success. We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment.
What do we do? In short, we solve complex data problems to help our customers make better and faster decisions. We do this through our team of data consultants who undertake cutting edge R&D projects or work with customers to find the best data modelling approach, architecture and standards so they’re able to make use of their data. Or, through our software products where we enable customers to search for, and then visualise, data so they have great situational awareness and can make better decisions.
As part of Envitia exciting growth plans, we are recruiting for a Data Business Analyst to join our growing Consulting team.
The Data Business Analyst will be responsible for delivering data analysis, data strategy and data management engagements with our clients in the defence and public sector markets.
In addition to the delivery and internal responsibilities, the successful Business Data Analyst will also have a have responsibilities for helping Envitia to win work. You will shape, drive and win pre-sales activities and help to identify new opportunities in the clients you work with, to cross and up-sale.
Your position as a Data Business Analyst means that your role will involve significant stakeholder engagement, dealing directly with our clients, including in resolving day-day issues involved in assignment delivery and developing follow-on opportunities, so client relation management and interpersonal skills as essential for the role.
- Drive strategy type engagements where you can understand the needs and challenges of our clients to create tailored roadmaps driving value and outcomes.
- Understand our client’s data & information challenges across its entire lifecycle from data strategy & governance the provision of information and insights to clients/
- Provide data visualization expertise, using tools like Power BI to produce great looking and efficient dashboards – anchored in tailored data models so they are performant.
- Defining and setting up data management and data governance frameworks across both technical and operational remits.
- Experience on data visualisation using Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience in establishing and designing workflows to provide insights.
- Experience in Data Management and Data Governance.
- Good understanding of Data Strategy, especially the cycle need –> enablement –> roadmap.
- Experience in requirement elicitation and management.
- Experience in additional visualisation techniques, including 3-D.
- Experience in working both in teams and as a standalone resource supporting clients.
- Self-starter in nature, with experience in leading engagements and delivering measurable outcomes.
- Sound Understanding of Cloud Technologies particularly Microsoft Azure – additional cloud vendors experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in the Central Government and/or Defense domains would be an advanatge.
Security Clearance Requirements
The successful candidate will be required to go through an SC security clearance.
What it’s like to work at Envita
We are a business which lives by its values. You will join a growing team who are friendly, dynamic, and supportive. We encourage passion, accountability, and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. Envitia runs regular social events where it’s a real opportunity to network and grow together as a business. As well as this we offer:
- 25 days’ holiday plus birthday off
- Flexible working environment
- 2 charity and fundraising days each year to get involved in projects important to you
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free parking when onsite
- Enrolment into the company’s bonus scheme
- Perkbox subscription
- £20 month towards a gym or health club of your choice