Join the Growth Story at Envitia
We’re a software and services company on a growth trajectory with 25+ years of experience in delivering world-class location and data software and expertise to customers in the public and private sector.
We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success. We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment.
What do we do? In short, we solve complex data problems to help our customers make better and faster decisions. We do this through our team of data consultants who undertake cutting edge R&D projects or work with customers to find the best data modelling approach, architecture and standards so they’re able to make use of their data. Or, through our software products where we enable customers to search for, and then visualise, data so they have great situational awareness and can make better decisions.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the Senior Business Development Manager will have accountability for identifying, shaping and winning deals for Envitia which contribute to the overall market and revenue growth for the business.
The Senior Business Development Manager will take a lead role in the Sales Team, growing our customer base and contributing to our business development strategy within the public sector markets. The role will be looking to win new services, solutions and consulting-based business for Envitia.
The successful candidate will generate opportunities in the public sector markets by developing their network of industry contacts and using existing Envitia stakeholder relationships within our client base. You will work collaboratively with other members of the Business Development team as well as colleagues from other areas of the business including Delivery, Consulting, Commercial, Marketing and Operations, owning opportunity management from first conversation to contract.
The position requires someone who is consultative in their behaviours, possesses the ability to work collaboratively, understands our customers’ requirements and the need to offer suitable solutions to drive growth.
- Developing new services, solutions and consulting-based business through management of existing accounts and new business development.
- Being a trusted advisor to our clients, using a consultative selling approach to understand our customers, their challenges, their opportunities, and shaping appropriate solutions.
- Build and maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities across the UK public sector markets that will enable you to forecast accurately across future quarters, achieve agreed sales targets and maintain predictability of future revenue.
- Working collaboratively with our sales function and other business units to ensure that cross-selling opportunities are maximised.
- Being an Envitia representative and attending industry events, conferences, and meetings, fostering partnerships and alliances.
- Experience of identifying, shaping, and wining new digital transformation business in the public sector markets.
- Experience of winning new services, solutions, and consulting-based business.
- Knowledge of secure and regulated environments, particularly Government departments or in wider public sector.
- Consultative selling approach, taking time to understand our client’s digital transformation challenges and shape innovative solutions.
- Building bids including commercial, technical, risks and resources to assess business potential and defining win strategy for success.
Security Clearance Requirements
The successful candidate will be required to go through an SC security clearance.