Join the Growth Story at Envitia
We’re a software and services company on a growth trajectory with 25+ years of experience in delivering world-class location and data software and expertise to customers in the public and private sector.
We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success. We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment.
What do we do? In short, we solve complex data problems to help our customers make better and faster decisions. We do this through our team of data consultants who undertake cutting edge R&D projects or work with customers to find the best data modelling approach, architecture and standards so they’re able to make use of their data. Or, through our software products where we enable customers to search for, and then visualise, data so they have great situational awareness and can make better decisions.
Reporting to the CEO, the Sales Director will have accountability for strategic direction of the sales and business development teams to ensure continued market and revenue growth for Envitia.
The Sales Director will shape Envitia’s strategy and business objectives for growth and will lead the sales team to ensure the sales strategy is aligned with the required outcomes. The role will be responsible for:
The role requires the development of a world-class Enterprise Sales organisation that is recognized by our customers, partners and our industry peers for its professionalism, customer-centricity and performance.
The position requires a highly motivated and results-driven individual who possesses the ability to work collaboratively, to achieve assigned Envitia growth goals, understand our customers requirement and the needs to offer suitable solution and drive growth.
- Experience of managing and developing the performance of a high performing sales team within a SME or large digital transformation business.
- Knowledge of secure and regulated environments, particularly in the defence and wider public sector markets.
- Experience of selling enterprise software applications within secure public sector markets.
- Experience of shaping go-to-market offerings to deliver unique value propositions to create a competitive advantage for Envitia.
- Ability to work with customers, partners and Envitia personnel at all levels from CEO downwards to establish credibility and build trusted status.
- Experience of building bids including commercial, technical, risks and resources to assess business potential and defining win strategy for success.
- Ability to discuss contract terms and conditions with customers and negotiate positive commercial outcomes based on articulation of our value
You’re not looking for a standard 9-5 role. You want the best of both worlds: a start-up mentality with disruptive thinking, but with the security of a profitable, larger company, with a solid customer base. You have excellent customer and communication skills and are invigorated by a fast-paced and “start up” style mentality and culture.
To apply for the role, please click here