|Envitia are recruiting for a Test Engineer to support on one of our defence projects. |
The role will be responsible conducting testing activities in line with existing process, industry best practice and relevant standards. The Test Engineer will be responsible for developing, implementing, and sustaining complex test automation and regression test code, adhering to agile techniques and principles. The Test Engineer will help to provide continuous improvement of testing efficiency, methods and tooling and carry out exploratory testing and support.
– Provide input to the Test Plans.
– Writing test scenarios and test cases, logging defects and test reports.
– Defining, implementing and maintaining the Test Automation suite of tests.
– Liaising with programme team to understand the changes to write test cases with appropriate test coverage.
– Perform automated and manual test execution.
– Report risks and issues to the Test Manager and Engineering Lead.
– Awareness of Data Migration
– Knowledge of Defect Management lifecycle.
– Works with minimal-to-no supervision on large and complex projects.
– Clear communication skills.
– Self-driven and is capable to navigate a complex technical and stakeholder landscape.
– Ensures that appropriate MOD standards and industry best practices are identified and adhered to.
– Ability to collaborate with the development Scrum team.
– Experience working within defence markets.
– Experience of Product Lifecycle Management tools.
– Experience of complex data migration from multiple legacy systems.
– Experience of implementing test automation.
– 1+ years Automation experience in some of the following areas:
Selenium Web Driver/Specflow
ReadyAPI/SOAPUI Automation (Data Driven)
Oracle & SQLServer
Training & development to support you and your career
Medical & life insurance, plus attractive company pension
25 days holiday plus your birthday as holiday
Annual company bonus scheme (company and individual)
Subsidised gym membership, with lunchtime circuit training via Microsoft Teams
Fleixble working – work the hours that suit you, with the ability to work from home
Quarterly Employee Recognition Awards
Onsite car park
Perkbox membership to help you with your everyday purchases
Free Eye Tests, as well as contribution towards glasses costs
The role will need to be on-site up to 4 days per month at either Guildford or London, plus the occasional ad-hoc onsite attendance day as and when required.
Security Clearance Requirements
Many of our public sector customers require UK Security Clearance as a mandated requirement. You’ll need to provide proof of identity, employment history, and right to work in the UK, along with proof of UK residency, for at least three years.