We are an innovative data and technology consultancy, proudly awarded the coveted Megabuyte Best Enterprise Software Award, in recognition for our outstanding organic growth in recent years. We work with our customers to solve some of their toughest data challenges, and help them make better, faster, and more informed decisions. We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success.
We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment across the board.
The primary aims of Envitia’s marketing activities will be to support the continued growth of the business through strongly promoting the company’s value propositions, generally raising Envitia’s profile and helping to establish the business as a highly desirable place to work.
You will be expected to liaise with the CEO, in his capacity as Sales Director, to ensure that the marketing objectives and priorities are fully aligned and will engage directly with members of the sales team in order to support them in specific event and initiative planning.
- Liaise regularly with the CEO, in their capacity as the Sales Director, to ensure that the marketing activities are fully aligned with the company’s ongoing strategy
- Ensure that the Envitia website provides a suitably professional, attractive and up-to-date overview of the business at all times and that its impact is regularly monitored
- Ensure that all of Envitia’s social media channels are maintained and actively managed and that their impact is regularly monitored
- Ensure that any sales initiatives requiring marketing input are supported as appropriate
- Ensure that any event attendance is managed in an effective way
- Ensure that the annual marketing budget is monitored and maintained
- Ensure that an annual marketing calendar is maintained and is available to key stakeholders within the business
- Liaise regularly with the Sales Operations Manager to ensure that the requirements of the sales team are understood, are appropriately prioritized, and are being delivered
- Provide monthly input to the CEO / Sales Director
- Maintain and update, as required, Envitia’s marketing policies and processes to ensure that they continue to meet the business needs
- Maintain the highest standard of professional reputation and promote a strong and positive image of the company
Measures of Success:
- The website provides an up-to-date and strong representation of Envitia at all times
- Social media channels are maintained at all times and engagement with the channels meets industry standards
- Effective organization of events that Envitia attends
- Sales initiatives are supported in a timely and effective manner
- The marketing budget delivers against its agreed objectives while maintaining its budget
The individual appointed will have:
- A proven track record in managing a marketing function in a similar business
- Excellent knowledge of the latest marketing practices
- A strong desire to further develop their career
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to rapidly build relationships across the business
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a business with a fast-changing, collaborative, culture
- A continuous improvement approach
- A natural team player ethos
The appointed Individual should:
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have a successful and demonstrable track record of success, ideally within a similar business to Envitia
What we offer you:
- Competitive Base salary reviewed quarterly throughout the year
- Learning and development support (training days, exam funding, and professional memberships)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies (such as Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Subsidised Monthly Gym Membership
- Life Assurance 4 x your annual salary
- BUPA Private Healthcare scheme
- Employee Benefits Platform – Perkbox subscription
- Birthday off (in addition to 25 days holiday)
Regular attendance (typically 1 to 2 days per week) in Horsham, West Sussex.
Security Clearance Requirements
Many of our public sector customers require UK Security Clearance as a mandated requirement. You’ll need to provide proof of identity, employment history, and right to work in the UK, along with proof of UK residency, for at least three years.