We are an innovative data and technology consultancy, proudly awarded the coveted Megabuyte Best Enterprise Software Award, in recognition for our outstanding organic growth in recent years. We work with our customers to solve some of their toughest data challenges, and help them make better, faster, and more informed decisions. We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success.
We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment across the board.
Reporting to the CTO/COO, the Business Process Manager is responsible for the operations and maintenance of the Envitia Business Management System, business process improvement initiatives, as well as ensuring compliance of all areas of the business with Company best practices and industry standards and the maintenance of our business-critical accreditations.
- Maintain the QA/BMS system to ensure continued certification to ISO9001, ISO27001 with TickIT Plus, working closely with internal process owners and external partners such as auditors, accreditors and consultancy partners
- Manage development and deployment of internal information management solutions (SharePoint)
- Ensure licensing compliance concerning incorporation of 3rd party products
- Work closely with the IT and security managers (and other internal departments) to ensure the training and awareness of all staff
- Run internal audits and compliance checks
- Manage and run the external audit processes
- Produce monthly QA reports for the leadership team
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO27001 and related standards
- Lead the introduction of further quality accreditations that the company may seek to gain
- Liaise with Project Managers on all aspects of project quality
- Own and lead the business improvement process, ensuring a clear and functional lessons-learned process is in operation
- Undertake a constant rolling review of all process documentation to ensure that it is up to date, reflective of company practices, and accessible to all employees
- Really great communication skills both in spoken and written English
- Know how to talk to both technical and non-technical people (and translate between both)
- A drive to ensure that Envitia’s quality standards are a credit to the business and to Envitia’s customers
What we offer you:
- Competitive Base salary reviewed quarterly throughout the year
- Bonuses, driven by business performance (work as a team, win as a team?!)
- Promotion in correlation with business growth – you grow as we grow
- Learning and development support (training days, exam funding, and professional memberships)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies (such as Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Subsidised Monthly Gym Membership
- Life Assurance 4 x your annual salary
- BUPA Private Healthcare scheme
- Employee Benefits Platform – Perkbox subscription
- Birthday off (in addition to 25 days holiday)
Security Clearance Requirements
Many of our public sector customers require UK Security Clearance as a mandated requirement. You’ll need to provide proof of identity, employment history, and right to work in the UK, along with proof of UK residency, for at least three years.