We are an innovative data and technology consultancy backed by Private Equity investment and on a strong growth journey. We work with our customers to solve some of their toughest data challenges, and help them make better, faster, and more informed decisions. We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success.
We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment across the board.
You will need to be self-sufficient, with the ability to work well independently and the ability to work well with others across all departments, including sales, delivery, finance, and leadership.
Most importantly you will be results-driven and can demonstrate “hustle” to get the job done leaving no stone unturned. This role will be rewarded with an attractive commission structure so isn’t for someone who’s happy to simply sit back and wait for things to happen.
- Leading our internal recruitment function, for both contract and permanent opportunities (up to 15 vacancies at one time)
- Creating and maintaining recruitment and resourcing plans for future growth
- Responsibility for continuous improvement in our Recruitment processes (permanent and contract) to enhance quality and drive efficiency in services whilst challenge the status quo
- Working in partnership with the business, engaging with hiring managers and developing a thorough understanding of all business requirements
- Working to tight deadlines, ensuring roles are filled in the given timescales.
- Reporting metrics to leadership, including time to hire and recruitment costs
- A hands-on approach to dealing with recruitment and onboarding matters quickly and effectively
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of client (or internal) expectations, offering a consultative service with regards to candidate sourcing, selection, management and onboarding
- Experience leading and managing high volume recruitment
- The ability, expertise and passion in filling technical roles from junior to senior level
- Experience in building talent pipelines
- Managing candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process
- Creating and writing job adverts, as well as preparing offer letters, contracts, reference checks and more.
- Natural self-starter: highly resilient in the face of rejection or challenge
- High EQ: confident communicating and influencing stakeholders and colleagues at all levels. Successfully engage with both technical and non-technical colleagues/clients
- Really great communication skills both in spoken and written English
- High attention to detail
What we offer you:
- Competitive Base salary reviewed quarterly throughout the year
- Attractive commission structure
- Learning and development support (training days, exam funding, and professional memberships)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies (such as Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Subsidised Monthly Gym Membership
- Life Assurance 4 x your annual salary
- BUPA Private Healthcare scheme
- Employee Benefits Platform – Perkbox subscription
- Birthday off (in addition to 25 days holiday)
- Introductory call with our HR department
- Competency based interview with our COO and CEO
Security Clearance Requirements
Many of our public sector customers require UK Security Clearance as a mandated requirement. You’ll need to provide proof of identity, employment history, and right to work in the UK, along with proof of UK residency, for at least three years.