We are an innovative data and technology consultancy, proudly awarded the coveted Megabuyte Best Enterprise Software Award, in recognition for our outstanding organic growth in recent years. We work with our customers to solve some of their toughest data challenges, and help them make better, faster, and more informed decisions. We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success.
We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment.
This role will require the ability to build lasting relationships with technical delivery teams and with our clients. We are committed to having an agile and flexible team that can grow and meet the diverse needs of our customers.
Our delivery portfolio of work is ever-changing, but you can expect to work on a variety of projects across customers in the public sector (e.g. Environment Agency, Ministry of Defence), to support business development activities, and to contribute to the development of new solutions. This role will offer you a great opportunity to continuously develop your skillset by hands on learning, as well as experience working in the defence sector.
- System infrastructure build and integration, project life cycle support and associated test activities
- Liaise with other team members to turn architectural design specifications into workable, supportable solutions
- Use Agile and Scrum methodologies to deliver work
- Hardware assembly, configuration and installation
- Provide feedback to continually improve and maintain development solutions
- Customer liaison – raising requests and support
- Supporting more senior engineers
- Support the production of design specifications that meet customer requirements
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Integration, Qualification & Acceptance experience
- The administration and integration of COTS hardware/software including MS Server and Linux operating systems
- Cyber security within IT environments, ideally with MoD environment
- IP Networks, routing and security
- Provide second line support.
- Systems Engineering lifecycles
- Technical documentation experience
- Some Python, Java or other scripting/coding languages
You will also have:
- The ability to obtain SC clearance
- A willingness to work on customer sites in the South and South West of England, mainly Corsham and Portsmouth.
- Competitive Base salary reviewed quarterly throughout the year
- Bonuses, driven by business performance (work as a team, win as a team?!)
- Promotion in correlation with business growth – you grow as we grow
- Learning and development support (training days, exam funding, and professional memberships)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies (such as Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Subsidised Monthly Gym Membership
- Life Assurance 4 x your annual salary
- BUPA Private Healthcare scheme
- Employee Benefits Platform – Perkbox subscription
- Birthday off (in addition to 25 days holiday)
1. A introductory call with our HR Team (c. 20 mins)
2. An interview with our Head of Engineering (1h00m – 1h30m)