We are an innovative data and technology consultancy, proudly awarded the coveted Megabuyte Best Enterprise Software Award, in recognition for our outstanding organic growth in recent years. We work with our customers to solve some of their toughest data challenges, and help them make better, faster, and more informed decisions. We’re now looking to grow and build a team that are hungry for success.
We’re creating a culture that is fun, supportive yet challenging, and we’re looking for talented like-minded people to join us on this journey. We’re also looking for people who are comfortable in challenging the norm so we can get truly diverse thinking when solving problems and not just senior management making decisions – we really believe in empowerment.
Our delivery portfolio of work is ever-changing, but you can expect to work on a variety of projects across customers in the public sector and defence (e.g. Environment Agency, Ministry of Defence), to support business development activities, and to contribute to the development of new service offerings.
- Supporting definition of the Business requirements and defining the Enterprise Architecture Vision
- Lead the development of Stakeholder management viewpoints
- Lead a team of Enterprise Architects developing an architecture capability within our customer organisation
- Identification of the gaps in the enterprise solutions framework and development of solutions for these gaps
- Definition, documentation and education of key architecture principles and ways of working
- Development of Architectural Solutions in accordance with MoD Policy and external Standards
- Performance of appropriate governance activities ensuring overall implementation governance, architecture compliance and conformance to the Target Architecture
- Accountable for the acceptance of the technology architecture deliverables
- Horizon scan for major disruptive technology trends that affect the business. Provide practical advice and best practices to overcome these challenges and successfully deliver the expected business outcomes.
- TOGAF and ARCHIMATE Certification
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- Experience in setting strategic technical direction.
- Experience developing enterprise architecture governance processes and enforcing them
- Ability to lead a team and act as the capability (Architecture) spearhead
- Confident at bridging the gap between the technical and non-technical, mediating between people and communicating with stakeholders at all levels to build a consensus
- Substantive leadership, delegation/empowering and C suite level stakeholder management skills demonstrating relevant leadership experience
- Self-starter attitude, setting and driving a direction in a complex organisation
Nice to haves:
- An understanding of the Royal Navy and MOD policy environment and including knowledge of policies and standards – e.g. JSP604, JSP465, DEFSTAN 21-88, NAF v4.
- The ability to demonstrate the use of open standards architecture to ensure interoperability across an enterprise
- Experience of data management and exploitation
- Experience of the challenges when delivering to both fixed and deployed maritime environments
You will also have:
- A willingness to travel to various customer sites (mainly Portsmouth)
- Competitive Base salary reviewed quarterly throughout the year
- Bonuses, driven by business performance (work as a team, win as a team?!)
- Promotion in correlation with business growth – you grow as we grow
- Learning and development support (training days, exam funding, and professional memberships)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies (such as Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Enhanced Employer Pension Contributions
- Subsidised Monthly Gym Membership
- Life Assurance 4 x your annual salary
- BUPA Private Healthcare scheme
- Employee Benefits Platform – Perkbox subscription
- Birthday off (in addition to 25 days holiday)
1. A introductory call with our HR Team (c. 20 mins)
2. An interview with a member of our Chief Strategy Architect (1h00m – 1h30m)