MapLink Pro FeaturesIn today’s demanding operational environments it is imperative to ensure that geospatial applications continue to deliver value. In a rapidly changing world MapLink Pro 7.5 is designed for performance and agility.
With over a decade of development, MapLink Pro offers a large range of API’s; organized around Software Developer Kits (SDK's) The SDKs provide support for a variety of capabilities, including Terrain Analysis, Geometry Editing, 3D and Web Services.
MapLink Pro is cross-platform: as well as being available on Microsoft Windows a number of the SDKs are supported on X11-based platforms including Linux, Solaris, HP-UX and embedded platforms such as VxWorks.
Software libraries (API):
- 10,000+ operations
- Seamless integration into Application development
- 2D and 3D map visualisation
- Tactical overlays including 2525b symbology
Data Management tools
- Data import & optimisation
- Direct import
- Export to other formats for enhanced interoperability
- Redraws over 10,000 objects per second
- Screen redraws of 10 times a second with standard Windows or X calls
- Specialist rendering extensions for redraws 40+ times a second
Ease of Integration
- Savings in development efforts through use of comprehensive COTS product
- Completely flexible and passive API allows you to control what redraws and when – and tune for best performance
- Rapid prototyping through use of sample programs and development walkthroughs
MapLink Pro Version 5.4 is compliant to the following standards.