The GEOINT Symposium is the nation’s largest intelligence event of the year.
The annual GEOINT Symposium, hosted by the United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation, is the nation’s preeminent intelligence event.
The GEOINT Symposium agenda is packed with important keynote speakers, insightful panel discussions and interesting breakout sessions.
Building on the dialogue from past Symposia, GEOINT will break new ground and bring the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities together, all in one place.
Envitia champions the provision of timely, reliable, accurate and actionable GEOINT that satisfies the needs of the Defence user. Achieving this not only requires cutting-edge technology, but also a firm understanding of interoperability. For over 20 years, Envitia has helped UK MoD with data modelling using open standards, which underpin genuine interoperability. Our technology is based on our experience leading UK MoD research into GEOINT which, combined with a basis in open standards, has provided the UK MoD with agile and effective solutions that surpass expectation.
Envitia GEOINT experience includes:
- Prime contractor for AGIS (Advanced Geospatial Intelligence and Information Services) research programme
- Prime contractor for GI2RA (Geospatial Information and Intelligence Reference Architecture) research programme
- Key role in CGTS (Common Geospatial Tool Set) research programme
- Defined MoD Geospatial Metadata Profile (MGMP)
- Defined the UKHO Feature Data Model (FDM)
Visit Envitia stand 2071 and challenge us to help you exploit your GeoInt