ENVITIA, a world leader in geospatial information technologies has been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard, joining the top 7% of accredited organisations across the UK who believe in realising the potential of their people.
Established in 1989, ENVITIA is a geospatial software and solutions provider, serving defence, government and industry customers all around the world. Technical leadership in high-performance geospatial technology, in-depth domain expertise and reputation for first-class customer support, mean ENVITIA stands out from the crowd. ENVITIA is committed to continual process improvement, investment in staff development and building lasting relationships with its customers.
Investors in People is the UK’s leading accreditation for business improvement through people management, and provides a wealth of resources for businesses to innovate, improve and grow, with a focus on good people making great business.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate ENVITIA on their Gold standard. Such a high level of accreditation is the sign of great people management practice, and demonstrates a commitment to staff development and shows an organisation committed to being the very best it can be. ENVITIA should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
Commenting on the award, Sharon Cooper, ENVITIA CEO, said: “We are delighted to have received this prestigious award. Our employees are our greatest asset and accreditation to the Gold standard demonstrates our ambition to invest in employees, create a ‘can do’ culture, and achieve set goals. We believe that investing in our people is not only great for individuals and the organisation, but also for our customers and partners.”
Mary Asante, ENVITIA Head of HR commented: “Working with our Internal Investors in People Champions was really exciting and rewarding. Our Champions played a great role in us achieving the Gold standard. It is remarkable to see the progress ENVITIA has made over the past three years to make the leap from bronze to Gold! We will continue to engage with our staff and to value our people, and work together to achieve individual and business goals.”
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk
ENVITIA Ltd is a world leader in geospatial intelligence technologies, serving Defence, Government and industry customers all around the world. ENVITIA’s mission is to help our clients make better operational decisions from actionable geospatial intelligence, using open information-sharing and visualisation solutions. ENVITIA provide technical consultancy and research in the application of advanced geospatial technology and work to develop geospatial open standards.
About Investors in People
- Investors in People makes people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 20 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Framework to boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Investors in People South of England is delivered by Grant Thornton UK LLP under license from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.